Sunday Summary // 11.03.2018

11 March 2018

Sunday Summary
You know how I said I’d be blogging less? I don’t think even I predicted how much less it would be. I think I’ve forgotten how to blog! I’m sure it’ll all come back to me but it might take a while. Until then, let’s fill you on on my weeks away.

I’ve been working a bunch. It’s been good, we’re on top of everything but I’ve felt a bit out of it at work so that sucks. I can’t put my finger on what’s wrong there because the people are fine so I’ll be thinking on that one for a good long while.

I’ve seen my friends a whole bunch, as well. They all have stuff going on in their lives, much like me, so getting together and talking and relaxing has been key to get us all through the past couple of weeks. Good friends are hard to come by so I’m glad they’re there for me and I can be there for them. I know we’re going to be meeting up a bunch more in the coming weeks. I’m not kidding when I say we’ve all got a lot going on.

We’ve sold my nan’s house… I’m not sure I’ve mentioned that, but now we’re slowly working our way through clearing out her stuff ready for the sale to go through. There are so many things it’s ridiculous! It’s tough but it’s also so fun going through things and discovering items I’d forgotten about and stuff we didn’t even know she had. It’s exhausting, every trip round is emotionally draining but good for me, I think.

I also finally booked my trip to New York. It may only be a few nights but I’m already writing a list of what I want to do and where I want to visit. It’s definitely going to be the highlight of my year. I have been dying to go there forever so if you have suggestions of must do things that would be great. I’m going in September so I need to narrow down the important stuff for my time away.

What I’ve Been Reading

53936376653693Hunting Ground1926028249Bone CrossedSilver vBorneA Princess in TheoryThe Love Coupon
I’ve done some reading while I’ve been gone. I began a read through of the Mercy Thompson world books. I’ve taken a break to read some feel good romance, but I’m excited to get back into the Mercy Thompson world. i am loving her and the entire (growing) cast of characters.

New To Me

All For YouBone CrossedSilver BorneA Princess in TheoryVirgin TerritoryRiver MarkedBeginner's LuckShatter MeBlood and SandThis Fallen Prey
I bought a few books while I’ve been gone. Not as many as I might have bought, though. I feel very pleased I’ve managed to restrain myself some. I was pleased with every new book I’ve gotten and I will slowly try and work my way through those and everything else I’ve got. Keep your fingers crossed for me and my reading.

What haev you been up to while I’ve been away? Read any good books? And don’t you love when you forget about book releases and get some surprises on your kindle?
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.