Monthly Wrap Up // December 2017

31 December 2017

Monthly Wrap Up_zpshjihxrbe.png
December was not my favourite month of 2017 but it had it’s moments. It was filled with many lows but I did have happy moments of seeing friends and family. I may have lost my nan but I did have some good things happen too. No month can be all bad, right? I mean, even if my reading was down, I did find myself reading really good books.

Can’t Stop Listening


No music this month. I’ve just been relistening to old favourites.

December Reads

1. A Court of Wings and RuinArtemisThe Cruel PrinceHead CoachThis Is Going To HurtThe City of Brass
I am not selecting any favourite books this month as I read so few but I will say The Cruel Prince was an awesome read and you should all get preordering that one.

December Posts



December Links


I admit I don’t have as many links as usual but here are a handful of posts I’ve loved and a link to the spreadsheet I use each year to track my reading and I love it.

It Starts At Midnight | Reverse Black Sheeping
All About Books | Spreadsheet: Books 2018 (my favourite bookish tool ever)

How was your December? Who’s ready for 2018 to begin?
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.