The Holiday Hiatus

10 September 2017

Those of you hoping for a Sunday Summary post I'm just going to have to disappoint. I'm off on my holiday today and my plans to get some blog reading failed this week. Real life took over whilst I saw friends and packed my suitcase so sadly my hiatus really began last weekend by accident. I'll not have a Sunday post up for the next couple of weeks (or any posts really). 

My break is one I feel is well deserved. I will miss you guys and all the bookish chat but holiday! The only down side is my dog won't get to come with! I have my Kindle loaded up with a holiday reading collection and I'm excited for the break. I'll be back before you know it and I'm sure I'll lurk online occasionally while I'm gone. Even a holiday can't stop me.

Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.