Looking Forward // September 2017

08 September 2017

Looking Forward_zps3hettxt8.png
Looking Forward is all about the books I am hoping to get my hands on each month. These are all the new releases I’m excited for whose release I am actually keeping track of. I am incredibly impressed there are just three books which I haven’t managed to get a hold of already. That is impressive yet I do notice I am a little behind in actually reading my ARCs for September. There is a mix of books on this post which I think demonstrates I have varying tastes and I am fully convinced I’ve missed a few.

New Books I Want To Get

The Loneliest Girl in the UniverseJane, UnlimitedSuccessor's Promise
There are three new releases I’ve not already managed to get a hold of which I will (hopefully) get my hands on this month. I may have not read anything my Lauren James (yet) but The Loneliest Girl in the Universe may be the first one I get. I cannot wait to get my hands on it. Kristin Cashore is a favourite author of mine, I adored her Graceling series, so I obviously need to read Jane, Unlimited. I love the cover and I want this book. And then there is Trudi Canavan’s Successor’s Promise which I am very excited to read. I have been dithering over preordering as I have forgotten parts of the second book so I kind of wanted to reread before buying but I will definitely be getting this book eventually.

New Books I Have And Need To Read

NyxiaMoxieInvictusThere's Someone Inside Your HouseCompletely
As you can see, there is a bit of a mix when it comes to the books I have and need to read. Nyxia looks interesting and is sat on my shelf (or my floor, which is like another shelf) and it is just begging to be read. Moxie I have had for a while as the Zoella edition came out at WHSmith and I got it straight away. Who doesn’t want a YA feminist read? Invictus, There’s Someone in Your House, and Completely are all Netgalley ARCs sat on my Kindle waiting to be read. I have big dreams of reading my Kindle ARCs whilst away so wish me luck on that front!

And One I Have And Loved

East in Paradise
Okay, East In Paradise I have already read but I would be looking forward to its release even if I hadn’t already read it so I feel that it is only fair to include it in my Looking Forward post. If you are looking for a nice contemporary romance this is the book for you.

What books are you looking forward to being released this month? Are there any important ones which I am missing?
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.