My Top Five Favourite And Most Disappointing Books of 2016 So Far

29 March 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week’s theme is ten of my most recent 5 star reads, but that would take me all the way back to last year so instead I am doing my five favourite and five most disappointing books of 2016 so far. That’s three months worth of reading which equates to nearly 50 books. I figure it’s a fair section of books to look at and highlight. I would like to point out that my disappointing books aren’t necessarily bad, they were just the books that I felt most let down by when reading (although some I didn’t like as well).

My Top Five Favourite Books Of The Year So Far

1161264967125750546328258756

My Least Favourite Books Of The Year So Far

24131014

I did plan to write out my thoughts on all these books but I then I stopped as they were turning into mini reviews. If you want to know why any of the books are where they are then ask and I will tell.

What are your highs and lows in reading so far this year? Have you found a new favourite or has that book everyone’s been raving about left you disappointed?
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.