Sunday Summary 22.02.2015

22 February 2015

Sunday Summary
Hi Guys, miss me? I know I’ve been a bit absent the past couple of weeks, but unfortunately real life has been kicking my ass and leaving me so tired on the evenings that any motivation I might have had just leaves me. I wish I had a better excuse than that, but it simply I’ve been so tired lately I’ve just not felt let blogging, instead I have been feeding my complete obsession with The 100. Even my reading has been affected, I’ve read about four books in the past two weeks, that’s the same number of books I would normally read in a week.

I also had a minor quarter life crisis with my approaching birthday, but internal age dilemma will not be discussed on here because that is just taking it too far. I do have a rather large case of wanderlust lately. Ever since I read Just One Day and Just One Year I’ve felt a strong urge to just travel somewhere, because I’ve never really done much travelling, but unfortunately travelling alone scares me half to death and so I’m trying to persuade friends they should take frequent holidays with me. It doesn’t help that at no other time in my life have I had the disposable income to do so, but now I have the money but I don’t have the holiday time from work. I just can’t win. You know you’ve read a good book when it motivates you to want to travel, though.

Anyway, I have been alive and well obsessing over Bellamy and Clarke from The 100 in my spare time the past couple of weeks. But when I’ve not been obsessing I have also been reading, below are my books bought and read from the past two weeks.

New To Me

wicked   divine9500271712049227A Darker Shade final for Irene

 

What I’ve Been Reading

1790112522839894173329691204922795002717
And that is it from me for the week, I have some ideas of post to come, and a couple of posts I was tagged in ages ago that I need to finish writing. Also, I have about 40 blog posts from the past week alone that I need to get around to reading, I’ve really let me slack with blogging lately.
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.