TTT: Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read List

23 September 2014

I can’t believe this is my first top 10 Tuesday of September! That’s crazy. Luckily for the folks over at the Broke and the Bookish they’ve picked a good theme of books on my fall TBR list. Now, you may be wondering why I say that’s lucky, well I’ll tell you, it’s because I’ve now had my holiday of the year so I can fully accept that autumn is here (that’s fall for you American folk, but that just sounds weird when I say it).

I’ve not thought much about any books that I want to read coming out towards the end of the year, I know for shame, but I’ve had a quick browse through my TBR shelf on goodreads, browsed m actual bookshelves and looked at what’s been left unread on my kindle and with those vast array of books I’ve attempted to narrow my selection down to ten without repeating my TBR books from other seasons because there are most definitely books left unread from those.
ttt2309 2ttt2309 3ttt2309 4ttt2309 5ttt2309 6ttt2309 7ttt2309 8ttt2309 9ttt2309 10ttt2309
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.