Monthly Wrap Up: July

31 July 2014


I know I’m all about the months going fast and whatever, but where did July go. Sure, work has dragged for the past week, but I feel like the actual month has flown by. It’s crazy stuff really. I’ve also decided to skip what I’ve been reading, since that appears each week in my Sunday Summaries. I hate to spam you with stuff that is unnecessary. This is a feature which can evolve though, so who knows what next month will hold?

So Here are My Monthly Tunes To Get You Through This Post

What I’ve been reading Around The Internet

Cuddlebugery: The S Word
Enthralling Reads: The Emoji Book Tag (which I am tagged and will write a post for…soon I hope)

In Case You Missed It

Sunday Summary: Where did the sun go?
Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 Favourite Movies
Readathon Round Up: #sexmeupreadathon round up

Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.