Top 10 Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR List

18 March 2014

So this weeks Top 10 Tuesday from The Broke and the Bookish is a bit more difficult for me. I am not a planner as such. So, there are plenty of books which I intend to read, but I have no specific plans to read particular books in spring, except for a couple of new releases which I have been anticipating which will be read as soon as I can get my hands on them. As such the Top 10 books on my spring TBR list, are more like a few new releases I am looking forward to, and a few books I can see myself reading as they have been sat on my kindle, or on my shelf for a while, and I really do want to read them.


1. Dreams of Gods and Monsters - Laini Taylor: A book I can't wait to read. I love this series. It's one of my favourites, and it is so unique. Also, the covers and these books are stunning. The UK edition is the best, it's all reflective and shiny and seriously you need to see it.

2. To All the Boys I've Loved Before - Jenny Han: I have never read anything by her. I know nothing of this author, but the premise of the book sounds interesting. I want to read this... a lot.

3. The One - Kiera Cass: This one is a bit more embarrassing. I downloaded the first of the series on a whim when it was on offer for kindle, I was thought 'why not' it seemed like a decent premise, and it was during my dystopian end of the word type book phase. I am looking forward to it, though. Sure, the characters annoy me at times, and the storyline is not the most complex or the most original. But, I like it, and it's fun.

4. The Final Empire - Brandon Sanderson: This one I bought when it was on offer this week for the kindle. I don't know if it's part of the monthly kindle offers or if it was daily deal, but it was 99p, and I've been contemplating one of his books for a while.
5. Veronica Mars: The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line - Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham: This one needs no explanation I'm just feeding my V Mars addiction here.

6. Everything is Perfect When You're a Liar - Kelly Oxford: I'm a bit interested in this one. I want to read it but I'm scared I won't like it, I struggle with non-fiction books. We shall see.

7. Cinder - Marissa Meyer: I am a bit late to the party with this one. But, everyone raves so I am going to get around to it, I swear.

8. Holier Than Thou - Laura Buzo: I don't know. This one interested me, I intend to read it. Eventually.
9. Brilliance - Marcus Sakey: I've been planning to read this ever since I saw a post about it on Buzzfeed. The story is what I like to see in films so why not as a book?

10. Sweet Thing - Renee Carlino: This one I'm sure I saw on a book rec list once and it's been on my tbr list ever since.


So what do you think? Have you read any of these?
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.